5. Paris, Sevres Babilon Metro Station, on the way to explore the city. I’m so delighted by Paris and I really want to move there for some time in future.
6. Flower corner in St. Germain. I love flowers, if you want to surprise me, this is something that makes me really happy
7. Lovely Bar du Marche with very hot waiters We enoyed our cafe more than ever.
8. View to River Saine
9. The view from my window after a snowy day.
10. Trying on Top Shop Unique pieces during pressday before the world premiere
11. I dyed my hair white blonde. I have never been so happy about my hair color. Thank you Easton Regal
for having me. Highly reccommend. You can see the address and phone number on the photo.
12. The Lily Vanilli’s Bakery
, I love to go there every Sunday during Flower Market on Columbia Road. My favourite thing there is brownie.
13. The large tent for the Dior show.
14. Amazing Carine Roitfeld outside Dior.
15. They call it the fashion week craziness. But I’m not that much of a critic when it comes to all this fashion week stuff. And I think that this video
is so hipocritical. If you haven’t seen it yet, do it here
16. Cara in the Vanessa Bruno runway. Great collection!
17. Back in London. Mayfair, on my way to the meeting.
18. Stroling down the Soho streets with Areta
19. My new heartshaped sunglasses from Kurt Geiger
20. My face on the big poster in Cracow in Galeria Krakowska. It was quite hilarious to see my face so big
21. Blue sky in Notting Hill
22. Denim vest from RI x Rihanna collection.
23. Feeling good after doing 30 x pool lengt. I discovered an amazing swimming pool just a minute from Carnaby Street
24. One of the best surprises I’ve ever got. Goldcoast longboard. When it gets warmer I’m going to test it on Portobello streets.
25. On the balcony of my hotel in Paris, wearing Misbhv
leather shorts. Such a great piece!
26. And the view from my balcony – beautiful Paris architecture.
27. Hyde Park covered in snow. Only for a few hours.
28. Mozarella Toast in Kahaila cafe
. Delicious. It’s my fav spot on Brick Lane.
Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram ‘alicezielasko’
This is what I wore during third day of London Fashion Week. I managed to take quickly shots after Charlie’s May show, which was really great, simple clothes are something I love the most.
Coming back to my outfit, I was wearing black straight trousers with shoe-showcasing zippers, a white t-shirt and Kenzo grape printed jacket.
The weather in London is kinda a recompensation after freezing cold weather in NY during fashion week. I feel like it’s spring and really love it.
MUSIC – TLC – Girls Talk