Lovely street in St. Germain.
Visiting Balmain showroom in the afternoon, which is located a 10 min walk from Champs Elysees. I was wearing The Scarlet Room shirt, Zara skirt, Kurt Geiger boots and Sophie Hulme bag.
Visiting H&M showroom in Paris and choosing my pieces for Gosia Baczynska show which closes Paris Fashion Week.
Gosia Baczynska show in Palais de Tokyo.
On photo below I’m on my way to NYNY party. We took this photo in the Parisian metro where I found these super cute pink chairs. I couldn’t resist taking a picutre 🙂
I was wearing Sandro Paris sweatshirt and H&M Trend skirt and bag.
With my favourite Parisian boy Jordan Henrion on Pigalle and my sister Magdalena.
Beautiful flowers on a little street in St. Germain
Typical corner in Montmartre with lovely Brasierrie where we usually went to ate croissants and Croque Madame for dinner:)
My outfit for the Anne Valerie Hash show close to Bonne Nouvelle.
H&M Trend leather jacket, a great piece I chose for the show on Wednesday. I absolutely love it!
Bye Bye Paris, see you very soon! Thank you H&M for the amazing trip to my favourite city in the world!
Hey guys, this is my first post straight from Paris where I’m on Fashion Week together with H&M. I’m always the happiest girl in the world when I have a chance to be in this wonderful city, especially when the weather is so beautiful and a lot of cool things are happening around me. It’s the usual stuff: attending shows, meeting up with my friends, taking photos and of course strolling the streets of Paris. But I could not be happier right now.
In this post you can see my outfit from the first day of Paris Fashion Week. I’ve changed the top two times, because during the day was really hot, and after that it was much colder, so I was wearing this cropped black sweater. But the most interesting thing about this outfit is of course the lacy skirt. I don’t tend to wear mid lengt skirts so often, but this one is just so perfect. Two layers make it look a bit more sexy. The only thing that I had on me that wasn’t black was the new Sophie Hulme tote, which I’ve been thinking about since last year. Finally I have got the blue one and I absolutely love it.
5. Paris, Sevres Babilon Metro Station, on the way to explore the city. I’m so delighted by Paris and I really want to move there for some time in future.
6. Flower corner in St. Germain. I love flowers, if you want to surprise me, this is something that makes me really happy
7. Lovely Bar du Marche with very hot waiters We enoyed our cafe more than ever.
8. View to River Saine
9. The view from my window after a snowy day.
10. Trying on Top Shop Unique pieces during pressday before the world premiere
11. I dyed my hair white blonde. I have never been so happy about my hair color. Thank you Easton Regal
for having me. Highly reccommend. You can see the address and phone number on the photo.
12. The Lily Vanilli’s Bakery
, I love to go there every Sunday during Flower Market on Columbia Road. My favourite thing there is brownie.
13. The large tent for the Dior show.
14. Amazing Carine Roitfeld outside Dior.
15. They call it the fashion week craziness. But I’m not that much of a critic when it comes to all this fashion week stuff. And I think that this video
is so hipocritical. If you haven’t seen it yet, do it here
16. Cara in the Vanessa Bruno runway. Great collection!
17. Back in London. Mayfair, on my way to the meeting.
18. Stroling down the Soho streets with Areta
19. My new heartshaped sunglasses from Kurt Geiger
20. My face on the big poster in Cracow in Galeria Krakowska. It was quite hilarious to see my face so big
21. Blue sky in Notting Hill
22. Denim vest from RI x Rihanna collection.
23. Feeling good after doing 30 x pool lengt. I discovered an amazing swimming pool just a minute from Carnaby Street
24. One of the best surprises I’ve ever got. Goldcoast longboard. When it gets warmer I’m going to test it on Portobello streets.
25. On the balcony of my hotel in Paris, wearing Misbhv
leather shorts. Such a great piece!
26. And the view from my balcony – beautiful Paris architecture.
27. Hyde Park covered in snow. Only for a few hours.
28. Mozarella Toast in Kahaila cafe
. Delicious. It’s my fav spot on Brick Lane.
Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram ‘alicezielasko’